Monday, July 20, 2015

Sad To See It Go, But Glad It Found A New Home. My Kitchen Hoosier Like Cabinet.


Do you have things that you have mixed feelings about selling?  I've had this kitchen cabinet for so many years.  I've used it to display just about everything.  Here is a picture of it fully loaded when it was in my Kimmswick store.  It had a enamel top and was complete with a flour bin.



 I got a call Saturday night that this hoosier like cabinet had sold. I was shocked.  Someone just walked in a loved it.  I didn't know whether to be happy about the sale or sad.  Either way, I know I will miss it.

Same location but with a few different items.


         At times I used it for my candles, but really preferred it with kitchen collectibles.

 


Here it is when I was moving into General Grant Antique Mall a year ago, my last photo of it. My booth has evolved over the last year and  is packed!  It took me 4 1/2 hours to rearrange it yesterday, but that is part of the business.  I know the cabinet  went to a great new home.  It is gone but not forgotten!   I'll just have to hunt for another one!


2 comments:

  1. Back to hunting for your newest treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the sale! But I do know what you mean! If I know you.....you are happily on the search for another one! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails