Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MORE GRAPHICS FROM FREE PRETTY THINGS FOR YOU.

I asked for a spool design I could use to store, display and sell my sewing trims on. If you missed the post you can find it here. This is what she came up with.
I was out of white cardstock, so I used a soft yellow color, which made it look vintage. I can get several out of one page.
Isn't this a great way to present your items? Look how the blue just pops!
Even the white rick rack looks great.
My mind started to go to work just like it did with the other graphics Keren did for me. I thought, why not use it for a sales tag?
I just used some of the cardstock I printed the tags up on to write the price, then simply taped it to the cut out spool and added a string to hang with.
Thanks Keren for another great design! You can check out other designs on her Free Pretty Things For You blog.

5 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic! She did an awesome job with them. A nice way to display your vintage trims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is so awesome! The tags look like REAL vintage tags. So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that does it! I'm going over to Keren's blog and order me some awesome vintage tags!!! ... if I can pick some out, that's going to be the hardest part, lol! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...where have I been. This is amazing. so glad I popped over to take a peek and become a follower. There is all kind of vintage goodness here. Can't wait to see more. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest thing ever. I love great graphics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails