Monday, January 23, 2017

Bittersweet and Barbed Wire, New Antique Mall

Goodness, it's been such a long time since my last post!  Lots of changes since then.  I sold my home after living there for almost 20 years.  After a 6 month search and living in a tiny apartment,  I finally found a house.  My new home is not perfect, but seems perfect for me.

I have a  new venture that I am so excited to share!  I'm opening up an antique mall in Crystal City, Missouri.  It's about a 30 minute drive from St. Louis off  I55 south.  I'm calling it "Bittersweet and Barbed Wire". I'm looking for quality vintage/antique dealers.  Call 636-638-2333 to reserve your spot today.


2 comments:

  1. I haven't posted on my blog in ages either. I had forgotten how to go about it. Good luck on your new venture. It looks like it will be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Are you looking for Leolist North Battleford? We have the best alternative of Leolist North Battleford here on https://north-battleford.xgirl.ca/
    Visit north-battleford.xgirl.ca today and find the best results related to Leolist North Battleford." North Battleford

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails