Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July! A visit to Stuckmeyer's Farm Market and Greenhouse.


Wishing each of you a happy and safe 4th of July!

Another day trip with my daughter.  I couldn't find any estate sales so first a trip to a bakery, then off to Stuckmeyer's   Farm Market and Greenhouse.   I have driven past here many times but this was my first visit.



This is my daughter's  first year growing herbs.  The rain ruined several of her plantings so we were happy to find a couple healthy Rosemary plants here to replace them at 40% off.  There is nothing like the end of season sales.


Inside we found fresh blackberries, squash, tomatoes, peaches and a watermelon for today.  It's just not the 4th of July without a watermelon!  I wanted to try their country eggs but they were out.  Maybe next time, I know we will go back soon!  I'm looking forward to visiting the pumpkin patch this fall.


Find more information here:
http://stuckmeyers.com/

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! End of season sales are the best!! Good luck with the herbs, hopefully the rain will move on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice little market! I love finding those end of season sales too! I hope your daughter does well with her herbs. So good to see you posting again!! Hope you will continue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails