Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Son James


My son James passed on June 29, 2014. He was 31. This picture was taken several years ago but is a favorite. James is on the left, his brother Thomas on the right.

Words cannot express our feelings right now. Our hearts are breaking and our lives will never be the same. I want to thank everyone who came to his Memorial Service, especially the ones who traveled many miles. Contributions can be made to the CBC soccer program in his name. The outpouring of love and support has been comforting to us and is appreciated. It will not be forgotten.

3 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry! Words aren't enough during this time. Please know that my prayers are for you and the family.
    With deepest sympathy,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your deep pain and heartache in the loss of your precious son. I can't even imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails