Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Storage Units

It's been one year since I closed my retail store in Kimmswick, Missouri. It was a difficult move and I ended up with 2 units instead of the one I had planned on. I just emptied the smaller unit which I think was about 10' x 10".



Some of these items were moved to the larger storage unit, but most were moved into my new booth at the new General Grant Antique Mall. More about my booth (booth #55) to come later.

Just to show you what is left to be done, here is the larger unit.




This unit is 10' x 30", the largest they have. Hopefully it won't take another year to figure out where to place all this merchandise. It is almost like going shopping again opening all the boxes and finding items I've completely forgotten about.

2 comments:

  1. My "storage"shed is my family room! Can't wait to see your new booth! Best wishes on that.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have a small warehouse someday that I could work and/or sell from! I'll be sure to post pictures of my booth soon.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails