Saturday, July 23, 2011

DOWN MEMORY LANE...PERFUMES FROM MY PAST


Talk about a trip down memory land to the 1960-1970's era! A quick sniff was all I needed to see a bottle of Windsong from Matchebelle on my mother's dresser. Heaven Scent from MEM Co. and brings up memories of my high school girl friends who wore it. To coin a phrase, "Those Were The Days!". I don't remember Sophia from Coty, but my mother used Coty facepowder, which is still made today.

I've had this box of perfumes for a while now in storage. I finally got it out and boy was I surprised to open it and find all three in their original unused bottles!!

I have to admit, they don't smell EXACTLY like I remember...maybe my memory is faulty, or they could have changed somewhat from age. But I love them anyway!!! How many of you used these? Wondering if they are still in production?? You can find these in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the Windsong commercial jingle.....Windsong stays on my, Windsong stays on my, Windsong stays on my mind!
    I think I watched too much TV as a kid!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember them all but Sophia. Nice walk thru memory lane!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails