Tuesday, March 15, 2011

RECYCLE REPURPOSE REUSE REDUCE


There are a million and one ways to upcycle vintage items, but I like to showcase ideas that use the item in it's original condition. It's actually harder to find items reused rather than upcycled! While viewing ThreeOldKeys etsy shop, I came across these vintage funnels that I love!


Three funnels in their original condition being reused as a display and flag holder. Such a simple idea and photo that makes a huge impact! I think I'm going to be on the look out for a few of these myself!

ThreeOldKeys also suggests putting a small cup of water under the funnel and using as a flower vase. You can see a funnel being used as a flower vase in a previous post here.

Find more information on these funnels in ThreeOldKeys's etsy shop. You can find her blog here.

Thanks ThreeOldKeys for a great inspirational photo and allowing me to use it!

2 comments:

  1. Aw shucks ... I'm blushing ... thanks for showing my funnel pic and talking about me like I know what I'm doin'!

    Doesn't a flag grab your attention in an otherwise not-so-great photo? And I agree -- whenever possible, use a vintage treasure without altering it ....

    ... although ... i've been known to upcycle a few things ... i admit to a few projects involving glue ... paint ... punched holes ... yikes!

    thanks AGG, it's an honor to be on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails