Friday, October 15, 2010

SATURDAY LOVE VINTAGE...VINTAGE COLOR TINTED PHOTOGRAPHS

It's Vintage Love Saturday, a blog hop hosted by SouthernLadyVintage. This week's theme is vintage photographs. If you have been in the antiques and collectible business for very long, you know the feeling. The feeling of loving something so much you can't imagine parting with it! I think my newest collection is color tinted photographs.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, these say it all. They represent a time that has passed but is not forgotten. The women are perfectly made up! The hair, clothes, make up and jewelry. Like this beautiful rhinestone brooch!

Here is another one of a young girl.

A great close up.

This is one of my favorite ones.



Want to join in on Vintage Love Saturdays? Details are posted on SouthernLadyVintage's blog. While you are there, be sure to vote on the theme for next week's blog hop.
Thank you SouthernLadysVintage!

4 comments:

  1. I can see why you love them so much. These are a wonderful collection of colorized photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair, the make up, the clothes, the jewelery and everything else in these photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are beautiful. I am fortunate to have similar photos of both my mom and dad from the late 40's and ones of my MIL and FIL from the mid-40's. This is a great reminder for me to get them out and display them.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet ... I like the first photo best. What an elegant, capable, dignified woman she looks like! And the dress with the gathered shoulders ... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails