Friday, March 27, 2009

HELLO AND WELCOME!


Welcome to my brand new blog! This is an exciting venture for me. I want to share my weekly estate sale, flea market and auction finds with you. You can find these items for sale in my retail store, Antiques Galore, www.mytrinketsandtreasures, www.bewitchinghollow and my etsy shop. Occasionally you will find a "trash to treasure" or a "what is it?" item.

My retail store is located in historic Kimmswick, Missouri. It sits on the great Mississippi River about 25 miles south of St. Louis. You will find about 20 different shops and resturants. We have several annual events including our Strawberry and Applebutter Festivals. You can check it out on my Trinkets and Treasures site.

The picture is of our City Hall. It was taken at Christmas 2008, decorated for our Christmas walk. There are several historical building located here. You can get more information at the Kimmswick Historical Society or our Visitor Center.

Hope you stop in often to visit with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails